Pinterest*

Friday 1 November 2013

Friday Favorites!*

FRIDAY!!!! I was unemployed for long enough that I almost forgot how great it is when Friday finally arrives! To kick off the weekend here are a few of my favorite things I found/saw/ate this week! Happy weekend!*

Black Givenchy Leather Shark Lock Wedge Boots. These are totally amazing and totally unaffordable. With a $1900 price tag I can proudly say I will never own these, but I will make it my winter mission to find a similar style! #swoon




I am so in LOVE with every single piece of art work created by artist Jen Ramos, however they are all sold out which is very upsetting.... but for now you can view the pieces {here}! This style and colouring is exactly what I've been looking for, for the past 3 years.... isn't it always the way?!



 
 This knockout round on the Voice this week was my favorite!

 
 
I'm STILL talking about this delicious fish waffle from the Korean market! I may need to go back this weekend and try another flavor!
 

 
 
 
This amazingly chic and feminine coat I found on Pinterest {here}. The pin says it's from Zara but I'm not able to find it on the site! If you can find it please let me know and forward me the link in the comments section I would LOVE to own this! 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment